How to use HealthHub Caregiver Service to grant access to my Health Records online
- 1 How to use HealthHub Caregiver Service to grant access to my Health Records online
- 1.1 Why do you need this service ?
- 1.2 Who can use this ?
- 1.3 How to use it ?
- 1.4 Overview
- 1.4.1 Giving Access to Health Records to my Caregiver
- 1.4.2 Getting Access as a Caregiver to Your Care Receivers Health Records
- 1.5 Comments
- 1.6 Reference
- 1.7 Credits
- 1.8 Tags
Are You a Caregiver in Singapore ?
You are a caregiver, if you care or support an elderly person who is may be frail, sickly or homebound person. In addition this person may require long term care for 1 or more common chronic conditions such as diabetes, stroke, hypertension among others.
As a result, your care recipient may require assistance in daily living activities, such as bathing, feeding, toileting, transfers and walking. Providing long term care, is often an arduous activity due to the resources required and the nature of tasks involved in care provision.
HealthHub in Singapore a (National Digital Health Portal) has now launched a new service to help the Caregiver cope with the challenges of caregiving by providing a wide range of digital health services
- Access Your Health Records such as Discharge Informatio, Health Screenings, Immunisation/Vaccinations, Lab Test Results and Vitals.
- Check your Test Results
- View Your Appointments
In the Directory Section You can also
- View certified doctors in Singapore
- View nurses in Singapore
- Locate Eldercare services.
The Caregiver Service Introduction Video
Why do you need this service ?
This new digital health service is introduced to help your caregiver, (family member, next-of-kin or friend) with convenient access to your health records and therefore help them better manage your health with you.
Who can use this ?
This service is available to all Singaporeans or Permanent Residents aged 21 years old and older.
How to use it ?
The user (Care Receiver) must grant access to the potential Care Giver 1st), once that happens, the user will receive an e-mail notification that he/she has been nominated for this service.
After which the Care Giver has to login and accept the role that has been granted, before the data can be seen.
Giving Access to Health Records to my Caregiver
Family & Friends Health & Granting Access to Your Health Records
Now Click on the myHealth Button near the bottom, and click on the Grant Access to Your Health Records. on the screen shot below.
Login to Singpass for access.
Now login using your singpass in the screenshot below.
Select My Caregivers function
Upon successful login, you will now be able to select the My Caregivers function to proceed in the screenshot below.
List of existing Caregivers.
Shown below is an example of an existing list of caregivers
Adding a Caregiver
Adding a care giver is a 2 step process
- Step 1. Verify the NRIC
- Step 2. Providing the Caregiver details and specifying the information to be shared
As you can see in the above screenshot, you can decide what kind of information is shared with your caregiver.
Your potential Caregiver should receive an e-mail similar to the one shown below.
Getting Access as a Caregiver to Your Care Receivers Health Records
Getting Started as a Caregiver on HealthHub
For your CareGiver to be able to view your Health Records. they must login and accept the new role, as per the screenshots below.
Add a Family or Friend
Verify the Family / Friend
Add a Profile Picture
Care Receiver Details screenshots
Care Receiver Screening Results
Care Receiver Lab Test Results
Care Receiver Vitals
So there you have it, how to use the HealthHub Caregiver Service !
If you know where the hard to find pokemon is, please help the rest of us in the comments section.
- Read More : Caregiver Support Groups in Singapore
- Read More : HealthHub status as a Global Leader in Digital Health with Frost Award.
- Read More : Eldershield Programme by MOH
- Read More : Interim Disability Assistance Programme for the Elderly (IDAPE)
- Read More : Foreign Domestic Worker Grant (FDW)
- Read More : Senior Mobility and Enabling Fund (SMF)
- Read More : Work Permit for Foreign Domestic Worker
- Read More : Certificate in Caregiving of the Elderly & Disability Programme
- Sites : How to find 65,000 Doctors and Nurses
- Sites : HealthHub Caregiver Service Site
- Sites : AIC Singapore
- Sites : Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS)
- Sites : National Council for Social Services (NCSS)
- Sites : MSF Survey on Caregiving
- Source : HealthHub Singapore
- #HealtHub #Singapore #DigitalHealth #Caregiver