How do I access and print your own personal health records online ? You will how to do this in this post. With HealthHub your health and medical records are pulled from the public health system online. However you must be a Singapore or a PR.
What kind of health records can your access ?
- 1 What kind of health records can your access ?
- 2 How to login to access your health records online in Health Hub ?
- 3 Where to download the mobile app ?
- 4 Additional Reading on Immunization / Vaccinations
- 5 Related HealthHub Links
- 6 Credit/Source
Here is the list
- Immunisation Records
- Lab Test Results
- Discharge Summary
- Track Health Vitals
About Immunisation Records
Only individuals aged 15 to 19 can view their records from the immunisation registry and the records are displayed for children from 1st Jan 1996.
About Lab Test Results
If you are above 15 years of age you can view your lab test results from the public hospitals.
if you have been screened in HPB (Health Promotion Board) you can view your records online.
- Chronic Diseases from the year 2008 are online
- Colorectal from the year 2009 are online
- Breast Cancer from the year 2002 are online
- Cervical Cancer from the year 2004 are online
Hospital Discharge information
If you are 15 years and above you will be able to see your health records online.
Track Health Vitals
Your Health Vitals such as blood glucose, blood pressure and BMI who are enrolled in health.sg will be able to access their records thru healthhub.
How to login to access your health records online in Health Hub ?
Click on the MyHealth Button to login with Singpass
Once you are logged in, select personal health and you should see the following screens.
Where to download the mobile app ?
Additional Reading on Immunization / Vaccinations
Related HealthHub Links
Read More about the Frost and Sullivan Global Award for Technology Leadership for Health Services