Seorae Korean BBQ Food Review
Seorae is a Korean BBQ restaurants in Singapore and focuses on a top of the line eating such as the signature dish is the Galmaegisal, popular known as the pork skirt meat. which is very difficult to get and has to be imported, this section of the meat is just 250 grams per large full-grown pig, but is well known for its succulent and tender meat.
The bbq pit is ringed with egg, cheese and kimchi and garlic, which is quite new and the grill has to be changed for every type of meat that is being grilled.
One of the interesting things is that the seats, which are red bins, can be opened to store your bag !
Watch this video of the tender bbq being bba with charcoal flame dancing in the middle to give it that famous taste.
- 1 Watch this video of the tender bbq being bba with charcoal flame dancing in the middle to give it that famous taste.
- 2 and here is more BBQ La Galbi
- 3 The Super Spicy Chadeol Doengjang Jjigae | Seorae
- 4 The Super Dongdaemun Pat bingsoo | seorae
- 5 The Super Bibim Patbingsoo | Seorae
- 6 A great picture of the boss here of the family restuarant
- 7 You might also like
- 8 Instagram Gallery – Seorae
- 9 The location
and here is more BBQ La Galbi
The Super Spicy Chadeol Doengjang Jjigae | Seorae
The Super Dongdaemun Pat bingsoo | seorae
A bingsoo made of Banana, Pat, Ovaltine,and Vanilla Ice Cream, watc hand the sauce is pour all over it. Whoop !
The Super Bibim Patbingsoo | Seorae
Ita peach in the center not an egg on the bingoo,
Its made of fruits, jelly, pat, strawberry, vanilla, Watch the strawberry sauce pour all over it, wheeeeee.
A great picture of the boss here of the family restuarant